Tuesday, January 16, 2007

TIME WARP

WELL WELL WELL
Well you can tell by the way i use my walk
I'm a woman's man no time to talk
music loud and women warm
I've been kicked around since i was born
and now its ok u can look the other way
we can try to understand the new york time's effect on man
whether u're a mother or u're a brother u're STAYING ALIVE

CHERIE
Girl I've known u very well
i've seen u growin everyday
i've never really looked before but now u take my breath away
suddenly u're in my life apart of everything i do u've got me working day and night
just trying to keep a hold on u
this is the only way that we should fly
this is the only way to go
and if i loose u now i think i'd die
oh say u ll always be my baby we can make it shine
we can take forever just a minute at a time
MORE THAN A WOMAN TO ME

No comments: